Person responsible for the content of this webseite:
Am Teich 10
1- Name and contact information
Person responsible: Ole Steinhoff, Am Teich 10, 25474 Ellerbek, Deutschland - Email: email@example.com
2- Data produced or processed during access or communication
A- Accessing our website
Every time our website www.lounging-sonia.comis accessed or used information are collected. These data and information are stored in log files on our hosting server and can include:
- IP address,
- date and time the website was accessed,
- name und URL of the accessed file,
- browser type and browser version, user operating system, user Internet service provider.
The temporary storage of data and log files is lawful pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
The IP address is temporarily stored in the system to provide website access to the user’s computer. The IP address is retained while that website is being accessed. Data collected to provide access to the website will be deleted at the end of every session. Log files are stored to ensure website functionality, and ensure the security of our IT system. Log files will be deleted automatically.
B- Contacting us by E-Mail
You may contact us by using an email address provided for you. In this case, the personal data provided in the email will be stored. This information will not be passed on to third parties. These data are processed subsequent to user consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. The processing of information received from the sending of an email is lawful under Art. 6 (1) lit.f DSGVO.
These data are only stored for the purposes of processing communication. It will be deleted once the communication with the user has been concluded.
The purpose of cookies is to make website use convenient. Cookies are stored on the user’s computer and transferred to us. Therefore the user has full control over cookie implementation.Cookies can be deactivated or restricted by configuration or changes in browser settings. Cookies already stored on your hard drive can be deleted at any time. This can also be done automatically.
Disabling cookies for our website may result in some website functions not working correctly.
We are not using any web analysis tools like google or others.
5- Your rights
You have the following rights:
- the right to information regarding personal data pertaining to you that is stored by us (Art. 15 DSGVO)
- the right to correction of any incorrect or incomplete personal information (Art. 16 DSGVO)
- erasure of stored personal data insofar as the relevant data are not necessary for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or the purposes of establishing, exercising, or defending a legal claim - Art. 17 DSGVO;
- the right to limited processing of personal data (Art. 18 DSGVO) ;
- the right to object to the processing of your data conducted in our legitimate interest, public interest, or for profiling purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling grounds for processing said data that outweighs your interests, rights, and freedoms or where the processing of said data is required for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a legal claim (Art. 21, DSGVO)
- the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing, and use of your personal data at any time with future effect (Art. 7 (3) DSGVO)
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 DSGVO) .
6- Withdrawal of consent
To make use of your right to withdraw your consent for personal data processing, just contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicatethe copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.